Re: [gremlintime] Brien Tourvilles retarded ramblings

Re: [gremlintime] Brien Tourvilles retarded ramblings

Dear Friends,
I agree....why can't we all just get along? Do we have to read all the
incessant ramblings on who's got the baddest vehicle or the fastest
ride? I guess a '401' powered Gremlin is the epitome of efficient
vehicle design.....NOT! Let us just appreciate one's design and
engineering efforts. If we all had the same desires and tastes this
world would be so much more interesting since we would all wear the same
clothes, have the same hobbies and eat the same foods...yeah right!!!
Grow up and enjoy the varieties that life provides us. I personally
fantasize about the idea of having a turbo'd inline six Gremlin, which
is definitely a more efficient design than any V-8, but then again
nothing replaces a V-8 in cheap, high-powered motivation. Let us all
learn from the various ideas out there and appreciate our main interests
together....AMC (Gremlin or otherwise)....or Mercedes, NSU, Goggomobile,
Datsun, Toyota, Chevy, Opel, Buick, Zeppelin, Harley-Davidson,....take
your pick!

Fed-Up Automobile, Truck, and Motorcyle Enthusiast,
Bruce Slamin