KIA commercial recorded with Gremlin..Yahoo! I mean, yeah!

KIA commercial recorded with Gremlin..Yahoo! I mean, yeah!

 My fiancee taped the race Sunday so she could take me to a movie for my
birthday, and we were watching the end of the Winston Cup race Monday night,
and lo and behold, there's the Kia commercial with the bright yellow Gremlin
car! It was funny! I told her she can't overwrite that tape now, so she
popped it out and gave it to me. Now, if I can just get it recorded to an
MPEG file or something... :) .

Jerry