73 Gremlin Im gonna sell soon

Im thinking of selling my 73 Gremlin and wanted to get an idea what it's
worth, and where is the best place to list it.
It's a rust free solid car that was garaged most of it's life. Orignially
owned by a little old lady, she put 30k on the car and stopped driving about
11 years ago. She died three years ago and her son got it. He dragged it out
of the garage, tuned it up, cleaned out the gas tank and did other mantaince
and started commuting to work in it and quickly put another 30K on it. I got
it from him two years ago. and have since put another 12k for a total of
72,000 miles.
It has 258, PS PB automatic, Working AC, tinted glass, roof rack, nicer
interior with map pockets.
I put in new brakes all around, and a new rear wheel bearing. The car runs
great, but needs valve guide seals. Doesnt use oil, but puffs when you start
it.
Good news,, rust free,
Bad news,, the little old lady managed to ding it up. It has no major damage,
but there are a bunch of small "parking' dents and dings in the fender lips
etc. The son gave the car to his kids to compound, and never rewaxed it, so
the paint is pretty dull and thru to the primer in spots.
I replaced the bench seat with AMC buckets.
It comes with two replated bumpers I got off Ebay.
The original radio is gone.
What should I ask? Where should I list it?
Wade Jacobs