Genera B-sing N Rim question.

Hey All.
I talked with the local backhalving guru and for around 800 bucks he
will tub my Grem and for around another 700 or so, he will do the
sheet metal and install a cage. That is around 1500 or so total and
includes fuel cell installation and strething the wheel wells. I dont
think thats bad at all, what do you guys think?
Im still battling the front hub drilling job also. I think I found a
good machine shop thatwill do it 4 me though.
I have a complete set of (I was told) the rallye rims. 2 different
people told me that they were pretty sought after rims, are they?
They have the 8 ovel shaped holes around the edge and the protruding
center caps with the AMC logo on em. One guy told me 50 a piece and
another guy told me that was a little low for what he would ask.Let
me know, cause Im gonna advertise em real soon.
As far as the AMC Gremlin club, I noticed one guy lost his pics and
was cursing the moderater! If they are griping bout being slow, why
not invite here?
Anyway, thats all 4 now. Later, Rod