Ebay - '71 Crash Estimating guide ( with Gremlin, AMX, Javelin )

Ebay - '71 Crash Estimating guide ( with Gremlin, AMX, Javelin )

 Ok, I keep telling ya that these are the books to have when looking up AMC
part numbers! This is an early one, so will only cover the first years of the
Gremlin, but it also has the AMX and Javelin parts in it, too, which is
harder to find nowadays. So far, only $7, and ends on Friday March 8th, I
think. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it as these books aren't easy to
find, and regularly sell for over $20 USED, and this has the AMX/Javelin
numbers. A good deal if you need part number references. I already have 3 or
4 CEG's myself, including one of these early ones with frame dimensions and
drawings, which the later books don't have anymore. Some good AMC artwork in
this book! Well, I've pitched enough, I'm not selling this book, just passing
on the mention to ya. Later, Jerry
<A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180937

2432&r=0&t=0">eBay Motors item 1809372432 (Ends Mar-08-02 08:33:39 PST ) -
1971 Motor's Crash Estimating Guide</A>