I hate to concier it // but -

hey guys

Well I hate to do this but, I'm selling one of my Grems. I'm Selling my baby blue, Levi interior 1977 232 Gremlin. The engine is in good shape, just rebuilt last summer. The body needs some TLC or bondo or something. I'm selling it for $500 dollars. If there are any takers out there you can get a hold of me on my cell @ (250) 729-5477 or leave a message at my ma's house @ (250)753-7357. Thanks.

Ranger Steve

"Keep the Gremlins rolling, and the imports scared"