Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 463

Try to read the whole line. I said it did not have a rear hatch glass. That
means it had a rear glass that was sealed completely just like your little
rear quarter side glass. If you needed anything from behind the front seat
(like the spare tire), you had to get at it though the side doors. I still
have a picture of it (not scannable), that I will have with me at Kenoshea in
July. See everybody there, now that I've got my 360......The Mix