Re:] I'm Just Roofin'

Hang in Jerry !

After all this tribulation - something might go right !

Got a call from a friend who owns a Restaurant -
same thing - the 'new roof' - a torchdown flat version -
was never sealed .

For two years I watched the white
foam pouring out of the downspouts as the material washed out.
All the seams let go finally . The thick rubbery torchdown
became washed out cardboardish .

Got off a sick bed to seam by hand this three dining room elephant
roof - seam gooop & trowel - & then seal with that HD Silver liquid Tar .
All this in 90 degree weather - one sick mo - fo - just prior to the
Monsoon Rains . Eight bucks an hour .

Now I got a call that an edge picked up & is 'floating' one section with
wind gusts. I drove out to pick up the edge glue & tool .
Brought the material back - he didn't want it done 'till he spoke with
a professional - had one of the pot washers do it.

The Kid will join the Armed Forces to get training after the
"Street Scene" goes flat & Burger King ain't hirin'.

So hunker down & get The Gremmer spiffey .

...bt
1981 Gremlin 4X4