Re: [gremlintime] Re: 401 Building

In a message dated 2/5/02 4:35:52 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> I believe it was popular hot rodding tv with Dean Scuza and Cam ?. It
> is on sunday at 9:00 a.m.

No your wrong its Horse Power TV you know,,the show where they usually do a
buildup on a Chevelle or some Honda abomination.their gonna do a AMC 401
buildup this weekend the show comes on saturday and sunday.
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin AMC 360 V8