401 Building

Being a Star Trek fan I tuned in to TNN this past Saturday to watch the two
movies they were showing. I tuned in maybe 15 minutes early to fine a show
about fixing cars. When the show ended they indicated that this coming
Saturday they were going to build up a 500 HP AMC 401. They were showing a
bare 401 block in the promo. Unfortunately I have slept since then and do
not remember the name of the show. Assuming it is a half hour show it
started last Saturday at 1:30 pm CST. It might be worth checking your local
listings. Happy motoring, PWR <><