Re: Kenosha 2002 show in Wisconsin...I may be going.

Re: Kenosha 2002 show in Wisconsin...I may be going.

 Well, the fiancee gave me her blessing to attend ( alone ), she doesn't
think she can take time off from her new job then,and is afraid to leave her
17 year old son home alone for a week! <shudder!> So, that said, I guess I
can start saving my pennies and try to get either the GT or the sunroof
Gremlin in condition to make the trip. Either would be nice, but it sure
would be great to take the GT across country to the 100th anniversary of the
Rambler! That will be my goal, anyway. Lets see, only ... 5 months and some
weeks before the show, I guess I should be able to do it! Time will tell.
Hopefully I can save some money up to go as well.
Another unexpected windfall ( monetary ) that may come my way is that a
friend wants to start up a kit car Porsche Boxster business, and he has
offered to rent my garage for $400 a month ( !!! ) if it works out, to store
the body shells in. I have the two worst Gremlins inside, anyway, to keep The
Law at bay, but since they haven't bothered me with my fences and gates up, I
think I can pull them out safely and store them in the driveway again. For
$400 a month, damn straight! I'd sure like to sell the '76 project/parts
Gremlin, and the '76 Matador sedan, that would free up alot of space in my
yard. We'll see what happens. Anyway, I'll keep you informed of my progress.
Hope to see some of you there!

Jerry
WOodbridge, VA