[no subject]

Found this on the list - go get them !

.......brien
HH-7X@xxxx

The following ad is in the San Jose Mercury News:

"70 Gremlin. Won't start. $250. 408-946-8606.

When I called the number, the gent said he actually had two Gremlins for
sale. He doesn't know what year the other one is, but it's purple.
Neither
are V8s. I think the business is a towing service or auto wholesaler.
The
gent said both cars were too good to crush.

Somebody go get 'em.
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA
piper_pa20@xxxx