Information sources

 When people are looking for a certain car in a certain area, (Example, Gremlins for sale in California,) it makes me wonder if they read any other lists. For example, on the AMXFILES, there was a post about 2 Gremlins for sale, cheap. What would be good way to spread the word about different lists and websites? I know there a few AMC webrings, for surfing etc, but what about "lists?" Are there other list providers besides Yahoo, or did they buy everyone? Is there a "cross-refence manual", like an internet Hollanders? I hope someone's answer is less confusing than my question. Phil in Monson, MA.