rotors rotors rotors

Hi Gary
Just about all concord, hornet, gremlin, pacer, spirit will
work that have factory disc's on them. I stripped out a 77 hornet with v8
and those would have worked for me also. The only thing you will see is that
the type of rotor and caliper vary a little on some years but since every
thing is going to get replaced, that will not mater as all amc's have the
same bolt pattern.The 4 wheel drive eagles will not work( unless you want a
4 wheel drive gremlin then it can be done) but the 15" rims will bolt right
up.I use a 15" donut spar in mine to save some space. I found the easiest
way to do the swap is to get a frame and all
and just bolt them up. Also the frame was pre drilled on my 72 for a sway
bar (mine did not have one from the factory) and the concord had one so I
threw it on to. I used bucket seats out of an eagle.They bolt right in.I
used the door panels from the same car.I even used the full front inner
fender from the eagle an my gremlin as factory did not have any and that's
why they rust the top of the front fenders.I even used the plastic wind
shield trim and sun visors.
Neat thing is, my gremlins all AMC.