The rest of the story....

Hey Mix....

You have it half right. Many of the hotels are booked. But if any of you
are interest I will help you locate a hotel... on a positive note. You can
find rooms if you want one. Several people are staying at camp grounds also
in the area.

No you don't have to pay anything! They (all the AMC clubs and the city of
Kenosha) will have a general parking area (display) for those of you that
are opposed to being involved in a club. If you want your car on the field
with all the other cars that are to be judged you will need to pay the entry
fee for what ever club you park with. Can you think of any other way to pay
for the insurance and awards? If they don't have any fees at all they won't
be around long.

If you have a dislike for the AMO group PLEASE park with another group. All
are welcome just have a good positive attitude so that we can all enjoy the
cars and the people that have worked very hard to put this all together.

If you can't enjoy this event for what it is please stay at home and look at
your own car knowing that you are the only one enjoying it.