Re: [gremlintime] Re: Kenosha 2002

By the way, everybody. I logged on to the AMO website and guess what? Let me
quote from the registration form "PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CLUB
MEMBERSHIP CARD. ONLY MEMBERS OF AMO WILL BE ALLOWED TO SHOW AND/OR DISPLAY
CARS. If you are not a member, you may join on the AMO showfield ($US30.00)"
I knew there was a catch to this and you better bring a tent (unless that's
against the law) because everything in and around Kenosha is booked all
ready. and that's the rest of the story...............The Mix