"oops", I started a shit-fight!

Hi Guys! First, Thank You all for all the
engine/tranny/spring info. One thing to keep in mind
is that we ALL have obviously superior taste in
automobiles and if it wern't for some differences, it
would be boring! There ARE contradictions but, we can
sort them out. I am still a little baffled about some
details regarding what to stick where,(I'm talking
about CARS! ...Jeeze!). Is there one year/make/and
model car, truck, or Jeep that I could look for that
had all the good "make it go" stuff from the fan to
the gas cap? I'd love to start a search for a
19-whatever model Jeep or something that had a good
engine, tranny, bellhousing, rear end and cup holder
that I could buy and cannibalize, and it would all
fit. Maybe I could build a Propane/Electric Mitsubishi
powered convertable with square headlights?

Seriously,You folks are all great but even a "partial"
Gremlin is still better than a "memory". Eventually,
ALL of them can be "corrected" but none can be
un-crushed! And,I've never seen an engine WELDED to
the frame! Organ transplants save lives. Fill out your
AMC Doner Card today!

Have a great holiday! ...Ken