[no subject]

ken my first grem was a 70 bought in 72 was a 199 3 spd col shift finally ended up with a 360 4 spd and 4.88 gears and had factory air my second gremlin was a 73 white Levi with a 304 3 spd my third is a 74 had a 258 auto now has a 401 5spd it can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/amc_archives_3/406gremlin.html
my 360 was faster than my 401 but not as drivable