Sunroof 72 Gremlin V8

Hello,

I have a 72 gremlin with the V8 and I have found that it was originally
painted BIG BAD BLUE. As this color was not an option for 72 I'd like to
find out more of why this may have been painted this color. The doors were
not on the car and the dash was gone when I got the car so I have no
records/tags to work with here. But I did check with the paint chips and it
does match a 1970 BBB.

It also seems to have had several options .... power disk brakes for
example. No roof rack or roof wing thou.

I have put a new floor in and it is now 100% steel. Will start repainting
this spring BIG BAD GREEN but I'm working with only the uni-body at this
point no glass or anything. I want it done right. I've had 7 of these cars
so I can put them back together in my sleep. My first car was a Gremlin
that I drove for 9 years and 200,000 miles.

--

Matt Woodstrup
Windy City Rambler/AMC Editor

mwoodstrup@xxxx