Re: [gremlintime] Re: Radio Dimensions

Hey there radio people. I installed an AM/FM Clarion stereo radio from a '85
Subaru (like the one Jerry just got rid of) and I even had enough room to
recess it into the dash and put the radio delete cover back on. There are
plenty of these in the junk, I mean recyle yards and they have a built in
plug to accept the factory cassette player and those are a dime-a-dozen
around this area. I mounted the cassette player in the glove box with plenty
of room to close the door and still keep 'stuff' in there. I did have to
modify the glove box door to put the CD player in also, but when the door is
closed nothing can be seen and everything works just fine. The Mix