Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 416

if you ever wanna sell it, email me and let me know

----- Original Message -----
From: Allena MacDougall
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 6:11 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 416

Hi all,

I have been trying to add myself on your Gremlin list, but
I seem to be not doing it right. If anyone out there can help
me just add ==Allena T. MacDougall
Hamden, CT 06517
1976 Green Gremlin
Better known as Gremlin Grannie
I should be according to the list #34
Thanks in advance. I was one of the first members to join this
Gremlin outfit. My Gremlin is going great. I have had it since
it was brand new. Few rusts spots but, it gets me where I want to go.
Signing off
Gremlin Grannie

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime