Re: Running Gremlin for movie...

About that request for a running Gremlin for a movie... I own seven Gremlins,
one is a 1974 , currently tagged with antique tags, all stock, only iffy is
one rim is black, the rest are body color. :) I might be interested in
"loaning" my Gremlin for the movie, but want to know if they're paying for
useage, and will repair any damages incurred, etc. while in their custody. I
also have a dark green '72 with factory sunroof, only needs a left brake
caliper ( dragging ) to be roadable. Not currently tagged or insured. If
you're the one who forwarded this email to someone, let me know, I may be
willing to loan/rent out a Gremlin ( or two ) Thanks!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA ( 25 miles south of the Pentagon )