what bent-up Hornet hubcaps are good for...bird feeders!

what bent-up Hornet hubcaps are good for...bird feeders!

 I have an extremely center-mangled 73-77 Hornet hubcap just laying
around, that had been used previously as a bird bath, sort of. Didn't work
out well, so I tossed it under the deck for awhile. Got a bright idea today,
while looking at a plastic flower pot in the border hanging off a steel
hook...hmm. I first mounted it inside up, then decided it'd be better facing
up, that way the seeds go around the recessed edge, and the water can drain
out the tire valve hole. :) Works great, the birds love it, easy access and
lots of standing room. The hubcap fit between the 3 plastic rods that attach
to the planter, and it stays in place. Another AMC ( part ) saved!
Hope everyone is having a great T-bird day, I sure did. Ah, now 3 more
days before I have to go back to work....bliss! :)

Jerry