Re:Charlie, 1-barrel intake and exhaust for Hornet..I have a set..

Re:Charlie, 1-barrel intake and exhaust for Hornet..I have a set..

 Hey, it JUST so happens that I have a set of the manifolds you are
probably looking for. I actually have 3 intakes, one is the more modern
intake with the curved runners, the other is the old style single-barrel. If
you're interested in $80 for the pair plus shipping, I'll see what I can do.
I'll see about taking some digital photos of them for you to see, Charlie, to
make sure they're the correct ones. I live in Virginia. UPS shipping will
probably be about $20. And these suckers are HEAVY. I'll have to see about
building a small crate for them, to protect them. Anyway, let me know if you
are interested in them.

Jerry of the Gremlins...