Re: Hood, grill question

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, baad73grem@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 11/12/01 8:55:29 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
> chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

Thanks Bart.
I may have found a salvage yard a little ways away with several Gremlins in it. Let me know if your lookin for any specific part for yours and I'll check for you. It will be after thanksgiving though. I didnt figure youd help a Bowtie trader on info, lol. Seriously though, let me know if your lookin for specific parts and I'll check. CRW