Re: [gremlintime] Hood, grill question

In a message dated 11/12/01 8:55:29 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> Hey All.
> My gremlin is a 73 and Im talkin Gremlin parts with a guy and Im wondering
> what year hoods and grills will fit my 73? What is interchangable with what
> years? Thanks, Rod

Rod all 70-76 Gremlins have interchangable hoods and grills as well all 70-72
Hornet hoods and grills will fit a 70-76 gremlin the 70-72 hornet hood is
flat tho minus the buldge like on the gremlin hood.hope i helped
regards
Bart Mangrum