(no subject)

I HAVE SEEN BUILT UP 258'S. THE ONE I SAW WAS BACK IN THE LATE 70'S IT HAD
EVERY THING PISTONS, CAM 4BLE HEADERS MAN THAT MOTOR WOULD JUST SCREAM. BUT A
CHEVY MOTOR IS ABOUT THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GO . THEY MAKE GOOD HORSE POWER FOR
FEWER BUCKS. WHAT TRANS WILL YOU USE WITH THAT COMBO. (AMC &CHEVY)
HOWARD