Re: [gremlintime] Car shows ghost stories

Re: [gremlintime] Car shows ghost stories

hey guys i ve got to tell you what happened to me today i took my amc to get
rims at the pep boys and they put them on they look awesome i take it up on
the merritt parkway at 65 mph and the drivers front tire blew out i almost
totalled out my amc and was killed however the car swerved out of control
into the passing lane almost hitting a new jersey barrier i steered hard back
to the right lane then to the break down lane my heart was in my throat i
had to have car towed back to pep boys they refused to pay the tow and said i
must of hit something in the road i told them no so after inspecting the tire
and no damage they realized the tires they put on were not wide enough for
the rims causing the blow out they have to order me a new rim
and they upgraded the tires to a wider set and they still wont pay the tow
so im out 60 bucks im still going back tomorrow to talk to the manager he
had gone home already- now they sell tires you think they would know this
wouldve caused a blow
out pretty scary to think these people are taking our lives in their hands
thank god there was no damage to the car or me or anyone else for that matter
the amc handeled well hope no one ever has to experience this nightmare
mike g