Re: [gremlintime] Charlie

Bruce,
Well, what you said is true and yes there are quite a few out there, I have some experience in doing a club but, its been since high school (5 years ago) and so if one was to be done, it would have to start local and then grow from there. I dont think a fee at this point would be a good idea though, alot of people that I have seen that drive Gremlins, most of them basically use them for work so right now it would be an individual area decision...where I am at I wouldnt impose a fee right away, I mean I would consider waiting until there were a good number of people in it and then wait a year for everyone to go to at least one show both locally and nationally...but, whatever works for you guys.....I hope that some day that this does happen, then we would really get to see what there is as far as Gremlinatics (Gremlin fanatic).

Charlie