Re: [gremlintime] Car shows

a true gremlin ghost story perfect for halloween approaching i hope you dont
think im crazy and i dont tell this story to often it still gives me chills
when i think about it
ok back in 1982 i had a gremlin a 75 burnt orange with hockey stick
stripe(brown)
i was driving home from my job as a night manager coming over baldwin street
in waterbury believe it or not (the old amc dealer was on the same road) i
looked into my rearview mirror and saw a man sitting behind me staring back
at me in the mirror
he had dark hair and no face well my eyes welled up with water (how i
experience
true fright) not crying!! and i turned around in the seat and he was gone
almost going off the road my heart was pounding in my chest so i flew up rt 8
towards naugatuck
where i used to live trying to figure it out thinking to myself it must have
been a reflection of some sort now im almost home and there he is again
staring at me in the mirror well the eyes well up again i turned again in the
seat nearly hitting a pole
as i turned he vanished i flew to my parents house about 50 mph up my street
parked the car and ran in the house never saw him again till this day i cant
look in the mirror at night only if its flipped to pm driving about 10 years
later around halloween i was listening to a radio program interviewing the
warrens(americas favorite ghost hunters) a caller asked what is the
difference between a poltergeist and a ghost he said a ghost has no face!!
and if he shows no face they are evil!!
well i almost s--t a brick hearing that i finally got my confirmation of what
happened
along that road the ghost hunters said sometimes at night they can just
appear right in your car-- say your driving past a cemetary or a spot in the
road where someone was killed and the spirit still roams ......... sorry to
freak some of you out but it all happened in my amc gremlin and it is a true
story
happy halloween mike g