Re: [gremlintime] Re: of PT Cruisers, getting Gremlins in shows, moving

Re: [gremlintime] Re: of PT Cruisers, getting Gremlins in shows, moving Greml...

AMC Gremlins have always been one of my favorite cars, even since I was a
little kid some 30 years ago. They are very unique and have a lot of
character, especially the X models. I own a 1999 Corvette convertible and
that car is great in it's own way but I am looking to purchase a nice
Gremlin, preferably an X model. Maybe even one with a 401 installed and 4
speed for the ultimate sleeper! When you drive a Vette, everyone knows you
have a fast car and won't challenge you, unless they have a Viper or
something, but a Gremlin is really cool car and a lot of FUN to drive. You
get many looks from people, mostly from younger ones who never saw a Gremlin
and they almost all love them. You should be proud to own one!