Re: [gremlintime] Car shows

ive experienced a few peoples comments about restoring my spirit
sedan(gremlins twin cousin) if you can believe it- from the chrysler dealer
parts dept comments like why a spirit why not a javelin or a amx i said i
want something that no one else has
and i said I LIKE IT THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut all of them up and now i
have all their respect because car is 95% restored just a few more interior
details ive worked my ass off for the last 3 months and about 4500 dollars
later its beautiful now everyone
is stopping me complimenting the car so to every one with their gremlins
hold your head up we all walk to a different drum thank god AMC RULES!!!!!!!
mike