Gremlin Comments

Inregaurds to the disscussuion on people saying
negative stuff about Gremlins. I started collecting
my Gremlins in 1991, I had roars of laughter from my
friends and local towns people that knew me when i got
my first Gremlin. After a few years of dirving it (3
years total) It seemed the attitudes started changing
tword it. I had offers to buy it and friends wanted to
borrow it. of course being my first gremlin it was my
daily driver and the only car i had so basically i
drove it till it rusted out( don't worry the car still
lives). I really liked that car so I basically tracked
down every Gremlin I could find in the area and bought
them if the owners would sell. When I finally found
one that was fixable I drove it to work( about 7 years
later).
No one was laughing, as a matter of fact I had many
courious on lookers everywhere I went. I had a lot of
very friendly inquerys about it, i could have sold it
many times. I had a few snide comments but usually i
just laugh with them. Those people are just going to
have to get used to it. So in short I think the
Gremlins time is comming, they are a cool car with
more personality than any other 70's car of it's time.
It won't be long and no one will think twice about
seeing a Grem at a show. Besides I like it when
people make comments about my Grem good or bad. That
is why I like it, It's different and I know I can blow
the doors off a PT or Honda. My double mint green
Gremmie may look odd but but she is my favorite, well
until i finish my velveeta cheese yellow Grem X. At
any rate keep on Gremin'