Another Newbie!

I have been reading the past messages since gremlintime started and I
must say I am impressed with all of your knowledge of Gremlins. I
recently purchased a '76 Gremmy 258 ci 3-speed for $180 and it runs
good. I got it from a friend just to get me to work, and lo-and-
behold, I now have the AMC fever. This car is so fun to drive! I
was reading some of the messages about swapping the 258 with a 360
from a salvage yard. This sounds very appealing to me, but I have
some concerns.
1. Will the 360 fit the original engine mounts?
2. What year model jeeps to I need to be looking at for a 360 to
come out of that will fit in my Gremmy?
3. Also, How much should I expect to pay for the 360, and what kind
of money would I be looking at for a good re-build kit to get the 360
running ship shape and brand new?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I have never re-built a car
before, and this Gremlin is the funnest car to work on. So, I am
committed to restoring this thing I don't care how long it takes!
Thank you for your replies.

Cullen
'76 258 ci