Well Im off to college

Well, everyone I'm gonna have to put the list on postpone. I'm off to Wyoming
Tech. tomorrow morning for 9 months. And I don't quite have a computer yet
but as soon as I do I'll be back on. I'm going to study street rod and custom
fabrication with my class being collision and refinishing. Well I'll talk to
you all later.

Mike Lowe
1976 Gremlin X (258/904)
1970 Gremlin (360/T-10)