Four Gremlins for $800 in Texas, anyone?

Four Gremlins for $800 in Texas, anyone?

 Here's a forward from the Pacer List, guy has 4 Gremlins for one LOW
price, get-em while they're hot. - Jerry -
This gentleman has 4 gremlins for sale for 800 for all 4.

He's in waco texas.

Could someone post on the gremlin board? I am not a member there any
more.

"You could buy my four and sell the rest. It is doubtful that you'll
find one for $800 and here you get four for $800. My number is (254)
754-5836 in Waco Texas."

Thanks, Skip