Crash Estimating guides, valuable resource for AMC part # ' s.....

Crash Estimating guides, valuable resource for AMC part # ' s.....

 For those of you looking for parts for your car, a Crash Estimating guide
by Motors can be just the thing you need to help research your efforts. I
have two now, one covering the 70-83 era, and another covering the '66-70
era, and they are pretty darn useful, although the earlier one doesn't give
part numbers, it does give lots of other useful info such as frame
dimensions, etc. So if you have any desire to expand your library, you need
to include one of these in your acquisition endeavors. There are two
publishers that I know of, Mitchell's and Motor. And , there are currently
THREE of these for sale on an auction website, '82 and '83 era, covering
earlier years, and they don't come up often, the same guy is offering these
for sale. I have already bid on the AMC-only one, which is much smaller than
the others which include Chrysler and a few others. :) Anyway, if you STILL
don't know which site I"m talking about <grin>, email me directly. They
misspelled Guide as Gude, so you can search for that directly in the title
area only, and it'll pull it up. Don't miss this opportunity to get a good
resource guide for your car's outside parts and numbers.

Jerry