Re: Welcome , Newbie ( Freddie ), perf. mods...

Re: Welcome , Newbie ( Freddie ), perf. mods...

<< question now is...restore to collector's edition...or put
in some higher performance stuff...intake manifold, carb, exhaust?

The nice thing about doing just THAT is it's easy to restore to original,
as they're just bolt-on items.

<<hmmmm...i am going to paint her the honda inca pearl gold, and try to
get a detail person to copy the hockey stick stripe in black...in any
event i will be pulling out all the stops to make this one a great
car again! >>

That of course won't be original, but will still look good, I'll bet!
I'll be checking out your photo album soon....

Jerry
'71 Sunroof Gremlin
'72 Sunroof Gremlin
'74 Bronze Gremlin