Gremlin, Spirit , Eagle/SX4 windshields... some same p/n, others not

Gremlin, Spirit , Eagle/SX4 windshields... some same p/n, others not

The 74-78 Gremlins have the same windshield ( part number-wise, anyway ) as
the later Eagles and Spirits, but not apparently the 70-73. The windshield
pillars themselves changed as well in '74, and in 78, so I don't know for
sure if the early windshields have some major difference, or just the mirror,
maybe. But at any rate, my Crash estimating guide lists different p/n's for
the 70-73 Gremlin, which doesn't necessarily mean it won't fit or work.
Here's what I have :

70-73 Gremlin :
clear - 3615730
tinted - 3615731

74-78 Gremlin :
clear - 3678642
tinted - 3721352

79-83 Spirits, 80-83 Eagles, 81-83 SX4 and Kammback :
clear - 3678642
tinted - 3728643

There's another windshield listed called NAGS, the previous were AM (
American Motors? ) not sure what that is, but it's listed for the SX4 and
Kammback as well as the early Eagle :

clear - W793C
tinted - W793T

the '70-73 Gremlin listed NAGS windshields as :

clear - W747C
Tinted - W747T

So, if you want to research the part numbers , at least you now have them. I
have no idea still whether the early and later Gremlin windshields
interchange. Any other experts out there?

Jerry Casper