Potomac Ramblers show in Maryland , smaller again...

Potomac Ramblers show in Maryland , smaller again...

 Well, this was our ninth show, and we only had about 30 cars show this
year, had 42 and 50 the previous two years. Not as good a turnout as we'd
hoped, but we were competing againest Cecil being the week before, so a drop
in attendance was probably to be expected. We had some nice cars there, two
Marlins showed, a SUPER-clean metallic maroon '83 Spirit, a few '60s
convertibles, my friend's 73 Hornet 4-dr which won 3rd in the AMC class,
surprised him, as he had some tough competition from about 12 other AMC cars,
but his was VERY clean and original, 30+k miles on it. My Gremlin was
nice,but needs some TLC in the engine compartment, and needs the paint buffed
out. Anyway, still had a good day, although very busy, being a club officer,
I wasn't able to do as much enjoying as I liked, but that's part of being a
show organizer. Gremlin again did well driving, but as we got home late, and
Barbara turned on the headlights, the alternator light started phasing in and
out some, not too bright, but not really dim, either. so, I'll have to look
at that now, but considering the car hasn't run much ( or at all ) in it's
last 10 years of ownership, it will have to shake out some problems sooner or
later. :) I'll look at it today, maybe just needs the belt tightened or the
connections cleaned. Y'all be good, see ya.

Jerry