Re: Reverbing a Gremlin...c-c-c-c-cool!

 Yeah, I used to run a FM converter in my old '57chevy when I was driving
it in high school, using an old Chevy 70's radio in it as well. I also used
to put CB's in my car, although I never liked the Reverb boxes, some of them
were so bad, you couldn't make out what other people were saying sometimes.
My '74 also has a stock, working AM radio, maybe i"ll have to dig thru all
my stuff, see if I still own that old converter. I doubt it, haven't seen it
in years,but I could have it packed in a box somewhere in the garage, I kept
alot of stuff over the years! I did find my old 8-track tape player for a
car, a friend of my mine has friends in England who are looking for one, so I
may sell it to them. It is in super shape, hardly even used much. I found out
that musicians still use 8-tracks, because they can mix different version,
and skip back and forth between the songs to check the differences.
Interesting, eh? Anyway, good luck on your conversion(s), I'd like an old
reverb box to play with sometime as well. I'll have to search some websites,
see if there are any sites that have instructions on how to build them,
they're not too complicated, some feedback components in the audio circuits,
shouldn't be hard to make one, I don't think. Have fun!

Jerry
Woodbridge,VA