Great Gremlin week-end

 Hi All,

It was quite a good weekend. A few months ago I met a gentleman who was
the head of the AMC proving grounds when it was located at Michigan Int'l
Speedway. He retired right after the buyout, but during his years there he
had come to compile quite an interesting stock of memorabilia. Well to make
a long story short - I finally got the chance to go to his place on
Saturday. We spent several hours looking thru his old photos and design pics
and models - Very interesting stuff.
Now for the good part - he owns a 74 Gremlin X from Texas that he bought
in 84 - and never licensed it here!
He has asked me to help him sell it.
The basic info is as follows: 1974 Gremlin X , 232 auto
trans,ps,pb,a/c, am/fm ,orange with a black hockey stick stripe.Car has
70200 miles on it and is exceptionally clean. I have taken about 10 pics of
it and can e-mail them to anyone interested in it. The only known problems
are a/c needs charge,carpet has some damage from sun,a small ding in hood
and a small rust spot on the rt rear qtr panel behind the wheel. The rockers
and floors are rock solid and the car runs and shifts fine. The seats are
perfect as well as the trim and all the glass. This car is very nice - my
est would be that for less than $900 in work this car would be a show
winner. He is asking $4100 for it - I can send pics if you e-mail me at
vbutvila@xxxx .
-Vik Butvila