Re: Virginia junkyard, Leons...no, he won't ship!!!

Re: Virginia junkyard, Leons...no, he won't ship!!!

 Sorry, Mike, but Leon won't go take parts off and ship them. It's a DIY
operation for the most part. He'll go move cars around with his tractor, etc,
and for a price he'll give some help removing engines, etc, but otherwise he
doesn't do "export" work. If you go to my website, Mike, at the bottom of the
first main page, ALL the way down, you'll see the plug for Leons. But his
phone number won't do you any good, as he will NOT ship parts. period. he
operates a country junkyard, not a commercial one. Sorry! :)

Jerry Casper
http://www.geocities.com/caspercars