Re:Spirit sedan Kammback Album photo...it's in Virginia...

Re:Spirit sedan Kammback Album photo...it's in Virginia...

 That Spirit sedan is in Virginia, in one of my favorite junkyards called
Leons. I took that picture about 4-5 years ago, I haven't been back except
once in that area , the car was still there, and pretty much untouched. I was
hoping to one day save it ( yeah right! ), as they are pretty rare. I think
only one front wheel is missing, otherwise the car looked mostly complete.
Not sure when I'll get back, although with no job, time won't be too much of
any issue right now! Just money. LOL. Anyway, if I make it back out that way
sometime soon, I'll go check on it. I never did pop the hood to see what it
had....

Jerry
seven Gremlins, a Hornet, several Javelins, a Pacer wagon, Matador coupes,
yada yada yada...