Re: [gremlintime] Finally!!!!!!! Great AMC day....

Re: [gremlintime] Finally!!!!!!! Great AMC day....

 Thanks Mike.
I was just happy to be able to drive it before i leave for Texas. And at
the last minute too. Its been great knowin ya you were one of the first
people i met when i moved up here to Colorado. You and your family have been
great to me over the last few years. Of the few things i will miss about CO
yall will be among them.

My Gremlin made the 800 mile trip home pulling a heavily overloaded trailer
without and problems. We were told old western style by the state pigs to
leave Raton NM tho. " Yall arent gonna be staying in Raton are ya."
Delivered deadpan, it wasnt a question. We were also driving my F250 with a
YUGO in the bed...... Next trip will be in the rider pulling the Hornet with
the truck following. The Tractor will be in the Rider. This time next week
ill be home for good.

Catch all yall later.
jeremy Stone
73 Gremlin I6