Re: [gremlintime] Kenosha 2002

Thanks Steve,

This is BMP.I have a 1971 Tech manual that gives me all the data from the VIN
but it does get vague with the numbering system toward the end. I have a list
of Gremlin production numbers from "70" to "78" as you probrably do also. In
1970 they made a total of 28,560 Gremlins of which 27,688 were rated for
passenger and only 872 rated "bare bones" two passenger. I was lucky to get
one of the 872. My Vin number ends in 263072 .

Gotta go.

BMP