From: Allena MacDougall [mailto:blair.macdougall@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 8:26 AM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 297

Happy fourth of July to everyone.
On the sixth of July I will be celebrating my 80th Birthday
with a bang up party given by my children. I hope everyone
out there really is enjoying life like I am and really taking
good care of their Gremlins. I love mine even though it needs
some rust spots fixed. Would not trade it for a new car. Besides
who needs one of those convertibles. Happy Day!!!!!

From
Gremlin Grammie
Green 1976 Gremlin

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime