Re; Jerry's Wedding

 Congratulations Jerry, Best wishes to you and your bride to be. So she is
ok with you being married to your Gremmies? My first one didn't like my
Gremmie too much - it was quicker than her 65 Mustang. My second wife (of 15
yrs) likes the car a lot - she tends to push me to keep working on it even
when I feel I could spend the money on other things. So it is a team effort
to balance things out - I don't complain about the horses and she doesn't
complain about the cars. -
-Vik Butvila