Gremlin briefly in Disney movie...

 I was taking a break from my Exercise Program ( pushing cars around the
driveway with the brakes dragging ), and started watching this show called "
Star Kid " on the Disney channel while eating dinner. I got into it there,
and kept watching, then got distracted, and was about to get up when Barbara,
my better half, said "look honey, on TV!" I looked back at it, and there in
the movie is a pizza delivery guy ( now, WHY have alot of the commercials
involving Pacers and Gremlins involved pizza?! ), trying to get a wheel back
on the rear of a car....which looks suspiciously like something I own ( 6 of
). Well, it was a dark blue Gremlin with hockey stripes, a '77 or '78 model.
The monster scared the driver,and he got in the Gremlin and drove away with
sparks flying, leaving the wheel behind. Well, at least it wasn't doing too
much damage. :) At least they didn't wreck it or smash it into something.
That's all for the AMC Movie report of the day...

Jerry