roadtrip

Norbert & I took our gremlin out for a road trip last weekend. I am head of the Disney VoluntEARs for the Disney Store that I work at. We had a voluntEAR event for Children's Miracle Network that we were working at the Zoo in Wichita. We got some of the weirdest looks. One guy turned almost all the way around in his seat looking at us as we drove by.
Still have some work to do. We have a short somewhere. Every time we make a right turn, we blow a fuse and lose radio, turn signals & AC. Norbert can't drive without his radio!

Karla in Kansas